Friday 19 September 2008

Baby card from Sandie......................and some photos!



My friend Sandie sent me this gorgeous baby card welcoming my new grand daughter to the world. I love how Sandie has layered the different elements on her card. Thanks so much Sandie!



I thought it was time to share some more photos of Annika too, she'll be 8 weeks old on Sunday and is just a delight! She's been smiling since she was 5 weeks old, but yesterday was the first time I've been able to capture some decent photos of her smiling. Sorry about the crappy lighting in the photos, but you can't have everything I guess.



Hope everyone has a great weekend...............I'll be babysitting tomorrow night! Can't wait for it :)

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Gidday Lyn, glad you liked the card.

Now isn't she a little gem. That smile is priceless!!!!

Enjoy your babysitting.

Nice to chat to you.

Luv Sandie

Vicky said...

She is gorgeous Lyn, good luck with the babysitting duties. Cheers