Wednesday 20 May 2009

Inkurable Stampers May Challenge.

This month's challenge at Inkurable Stampers is to use ribbon and lace somewhere on your project.


I found a large scrap of blue lace in my stash and I had just bought some Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon, so went with that for my colour combo.

I stamped a Flourishes flower stamp onto a piece of sheet music paper, then cut it out and, using my Aquapen, coloured it with Stampin' Up Baja Breeze ink. I layered it on top of a purchased brown flower and sandwiched them between two Label 1 Nestability die cuts. The patterned paper is by Kaisercraft, the greeting is a Stamp-It stamp. Ran a piece of white cardstock through the Cuttlebug in the Swiss Dots folder and inked the edges with TH Antique Linen Distress Ink and Colorbox Dark Brown chalk ink.......base card and the die cuts are also edged with the chalk ink. Added a blue button tied on with dark brown embroidery thread.


Cardstock used: Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze, Pedigree Papers textured white.

Thanks for stopping by today!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Lyn!!! This is just gorgeous!! So elegant and stunning girl!! I love that music sheet flower!! WOW!

Dianne said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the blue lace and chocolate ribbon...it's a wonderful colorway.

B said...

Oh how pretty!Love the fun flower and the soft effect!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Beautiful card, Lyn! I love all the layers.

Sonya said...

Oh my goodness Lyn, your card is totally gorgeous!! Love that lace, your layers and the beautiful colours.

Shirley said...

Absolutely lovely! The colors and the way you used your stamps with DP is just wonderful!

Ann said...

Super pretty! I love the colors!

Virginia Killmore said...

Love the layers and textures of this one