Tuesday, 15 December 2009

Quickie Christmas cards

Here are a few of the Christmas cards that I've made recently. As I said in my previous post they are just quick cards, the main focal images are from a sheet of glitter stickers that I got at an end of year sale after last Christmas....not sure if the glitter shows up on the photos very well, just click for a larger image for a better look. Other than that I've just used Nestability dies, border punches, rub-on words and patterned papers. The only stamping is on the 1st card, some stars in the background of the yellow card.






I've made this a scheduled post and hopefully some others will follow over the next few days....if I've done this right! Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi sweetie!! Oh now you said these were going to be real simple!! These are sooo gorgeous!! I love the sparkle to the images and your papers are gorgeous hun!! Hope you're having a good day!! BIG HUGS

Vicky said...

Your cards are as beautiful as ever...great choice of stickers too, the images look as though they`re embossed :) Shame about the hospital mix-up too, I hate hospitals...

Beth said...

Beautiful Lyn great job you did with the stickers you ROCK my friend.
Hugs

Belinda said...

Wow, how pretty! Love the fun stickers

Kathi said...

They're beautiful. I love the glittery elements.