Saturday, 27 February 2010

Two Oriental challenges.

Just a quickie post tonight, I'm a little late getting these done, but here they are! The first card is for OSA's theme challenge, 'Asian Vases'. I used an old Inkadinkado stamp, which I coloured with Sakura Souffle pens. The pink and white background is another of the Technique Junkies 'Simple Whitewash' technique.



The 2nd card is for OSA's card layout challenge #59. The butterfly and quote stamps are by Darkroom Door, the Oriental calligraphy is by Stonehouse Stamps and the blossom branch is by Cards Unlimited.



Thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

Vicky said...

Beautiful cards as always, Lyn, & I especially like the whitewash b'ground :) Hugs from V

Christine Riley said...

Gorgeous! I love the green and pink together and that sentiment is wonderful!
Hugs, Christine :)

cardcrazy said...

Both cards are very pretty, I really like the sentiment on the butterfly card!

Belinda said...

Oh how pretty! Love the way you colored the flowers!

Kathi said...

Wow! Those are both wonderful.

Beth said...

Beautiful girlfriend you always do such gorgeous work with the Asian theme.