Sunday, 17 October 2010

OSA Sketch Challenge Layout #91

I have a quick post today for this week's OSA Sketch Challenge Layout #91. I used a Penny Black brush flower stamp as my main image, the background I stamped it on is a technique from one of the Technique Junkie Newsletters, sorry I don't remember what it's called as I made it some time ago. The greeting stamp is an EK Success one. I used an Asian Cuttlebug embossing folder and also embossed the black cardstock strip with a polka dot border folder and added some green grosgrain ribbon over it. Also used a Martha Stewart butterfly punch, the green cardstock is Bazzil, the embossed cardstock is Stampin' Up Creamy Caramel, the black is Pedigree Paper.


Thanks so much for looking, I have to run now, I'm off to the local Sunday Market. Hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend, it's back to Wintry weather again here, brrr!

9 comments:

Vicky said...

Nice take on the design, & that b'ground looks very nice, almost marbled, great combination of colours too :)

*Vicki* said...

Hey Lyn!! WOW!! This creation is so stunning!! Love the soft colors and design with the flower!! :)

Belinda said...

Wow, lovely! The colors are just fab!

cardcrazy said...

Such a lovely card! It is starting to get cold here, brrrr! lol

Shirley said...

Absolutely lovely, Lyn! The colors are spectacular too!

Beth said...

Gorgeous Lyn love the colors on that background.
Hugs

Michelle said...

OMgosh! Lynn this is gorgeous! I love all the colors!

Kathi said...

Beautiful card. I love the soft colors.

Barb Hardeman said...

This is so pretty Lyn. Your technique background is simply gorgeous. I love the way the butterflies carry you eye up and away...how lovely!
Hugs,
Barb