Saturday 28 April 2012

Mojo Monday Sketch 238

I liked this week's sketch from Mojo Monday and decided to play along!


The butterfly stamp is from Darkroom Door, I stamped it on watercolour paper and watercoloured it with Twinkling H2O's, then fussy cut it out. The swirly vine die is a new acquisition from Fancy That and the Design Papers are from Kaisercraft's Madame Boutique 6 1/2" and 6 1/2" pad. The greeting is by Stamp-It, rhinestones by Kaisercraft and also used Nestabilities dies and a Stampin' Up oval scallop punch.


Just a quick update on my chemo - I've hit the halfway mark of this course and had a CT scan last Monday, I get the results when I see my Oncologist this coming Monday. Keep your fingers crossed for me that the chemo is doing it's job!

10 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is gorgeous, a fabulous mix of patterns and colors!

enjoy *~*

Anonymous said...

Super funky design! LoVe the DP's you chose and that gorgeous butterfly resting on the leaves!

Creations by Shirl said...

This is soooo pretty Lyn! love all those different pattern paper and adorable butterfly... Perfect take on the sketch..... love it!

Carole M. said...

Lyn that is such a beautiful card; has so much going for it. I've got my fingers crossed for your report tomorrow too; special thoughts go your way.

Track Potato Lady said...

Lyn, You have been in my thoughts and prayers. All the best on Monday. I pray you get all good reports. I love this card! My art room is all torn up which is why I have not sent any cards of late, but know you are always thought of- All the best, Janis R at the Jersey Shore

Andrea said...

This is just beautiful Lyn!!

Anna said...

Hi Lyn, love your card, those colours are great togther.
Sorry to read that you are chemo,
I wish you all the best for Mondays results, Cheers

Shirley said...

This is gorgeous! I love the layering and the details!!

Kathi said...

Wow!!!! This is stunning! I love it!

Unknown said...

Lyn this is lovely , love the mix of papers well done Hugs Elaine