Thursday 5 July 2012

Birthday Bear!

Hi there, I'm still not into a regular pattern of posting again, sorry! I'm still lacking in energy and creative mojo at the moment. Hopefully that will change soon as I only have one more chemo cycle to go and then I get a rest from it for a while - how long for I have no idea, it just depends how my CT scans go. I'm hoping it will be for a long break!

 Anyway, here's a card I've made using this week's sketch from Annabelle Stamps.








The stamp is a Forever Friends bear image, I've coloured it with Prismacolor Pencils and  blended with Zest-It. The greeting and the lime Sprinkles and the die I've used for the image are from Annabelle Stamps, PP is from Kaisercraft and cardstock and ribbon is Stampin' Up Purely Pomegranate.

That's it for today, hope you like it!

11 comments:

Kathi said...

Adorable card. The bear is beautifully colored. I also love the color scheme you chose. Great take on the sketch!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you'll have a long, Long, LONG break from chemo!

Anonymous said...

FAB card Lyn! How cute is that little bear sitting on the die and BTW your colouring is perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!
ps I've got my fingers crossed for you, hope all goes well with the scans.

The Other Patti Sue said...

You sure can't tell your mojo is missing... this is spectacular! Thanks so much for joining us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Andrea said...

Super duper cute Lyn!!
Andrea

Marion said...

This is just the most adorable card Lyn. Love that little bear. Praying that your scans go well and you get your much needed break. Thanks for playing at AnnaBelle Stamps this week.

Unknown said...

This is fabulous Lyn what a super card I love the colour and that sweet image its so delightful well done Hugs Elaine

Shirley said...

How cute and pretty too! I have missed your art!!

search engine optimization canada said...

Matt however remarked that speed was only a minor parameter and their main parameter still remained as quality content. Therefore, the speed of your website and that of the site you are seeking SEO link building from needs to be fast loading.

sk8clothing.com said...

The fitting of your shoe is basically the same as for any other shoe. When you go out to buy your vegan skate shoes you should do your shopping at night.

vikassingh123455 said...

http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1643241977172017199&postID=640070745500636063&page=1&token=1357068389479&isPopup=true

Atlantic Development said...


Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.