Wednesday 25 June 2008

A Riot of Daisies!

I received this Daisy image from a swap over at The Scrappers Stash forum..........I think it is a stamp by, the now closed down, Lucy's Stamps (although I do seem to remember reading somewhere that someone is now making Lucy's Stamps under licence!). Wirg, the swap hostess, also provided us with some yellow/orangey card and gave us a challenge to use it with one of our swap images..................so this is my effort!

I've coloured the image with Prismacolour Pencils using the Gamsol Magic Technique. My background piece is done using acrylic paints and the Pouncing Technique from the Feb/March 2008 Technique Junkies Newsletter. The purple background piece is embossed with my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folders - I've highlighted the dots by swiping over them with an Opalite Nordic Ice inkpad.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments: