This is a card I made using some images from an image swap over at The Scrappers Stash forum. I've coloured the images using the Water Colour Distress technique from the Feb/Mar 2007 Technique Junkies Newsletter.
The flower is punched from textured handmade paper. The burgundy background is mulberry paper and I've just wrapped some black fibre around the green Bazzil card. The fans are popped up on foam dimensional dots, I added ribbon and a black brad to the larger fan and just knotted some embroidery thread through the smaller one.
I was told the stamps are by Handprint, but I can't seem to find their website anymore...............I'm pretty sure they still exist though.
Thanks for looking, have a great day!