Tuesday, 23 December 2008

Gift card box.

I found a pattern for a gift card box on Heather Bailey's blog HERE so thought I'd give it a go......it turned out to be quick and easy to make! The tray slides out like a match box.



Supplies used: Hero Arts owl stamp, Basic Grey Fruitcake paper, red card - Pedigree Paper, green Bazzil card for the tray part, Making Memories Christmas rub-ons, olive green satin ribbon from my stash, red Marvy Marker and Nestabilities circle/scallop dies.

Sorry about the colour, just couldn't get it right with my photo editing program!

8 comments:

Beth said...

Oh this is so cute wish I had seen this before doing my granddaughters Christmas present it would have been cute to put her cash in for Christmas.

fishlips said...

Wow oh wow Lyn This is so fantastic...So stunning...and just perfect....I love it, love it!!!!!

Ann said...

So cute! I love that little owl! :D

Shirley said...

How ho ho ho cute, Lyn! Just adorable and what a great surprise inside!

cadnileb said...

Cute! Love the owl and the box!

Kathi said...

So very cute and a great way to hold a gift card!

virginia said...

Very nicely done But no surprise!

SmilynStef said...

What an adorable little way to give a gift card ... I just love that tiny owl.