As promised, this is the 2nd card that I made using a bleaching technique. For my background piece I used 3 different Fred Mullett leaf stamps. If you haven't seen any of Fred's stamps before, he has the greatest fish and botanical stamps! I "inked" my stamps with bleach and randomly stamped the background - I liked the way the images came out, so left it that way.
For the main image, I used just one of the leaf stamps and overstamped the bleached image, firstly, with Brilliance Pearlescent Beige ink. I wasn't happy with how this looked as it was too pale, so I overstamped it again with Onyx Black Versafine ink (Yay for my Stampa-ma-jig!). This actually gave the image a really cool shimmery effect, so I was quite happy with something that started as a bit of a boo-boo!
I used my new Labels 3 Nestability dies, that I won as a blog candy prize from Spike, to cut my image out and I cut 2 larger ones to layer it on. The largest layer is inked up with a few different Tim Holtz Distress inks, misted with water and smooshed around.