Tuesday 26 February 2008

CPS#53 and Sandie's blog challenge card.

I decided to do one card for 2 blog challenges. CPS#53 was for a sketch challenge and the challenge on Sandie's Place was for a birthday card.

I used the new Heidi Grace printed paper that I bought yesterday, and all of the stamps, except the 'birthday' word, are the Heidi Grace clear stamps. The 'birthday' word is by Stampa Rosa. I added a pearl and some purple Kaiser gems to the stamped flower centre. I don't normally use a lot of printed paper on my cards, but I like the colours and how this came out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is sooooo beautiful! I love the stamp you used! Fabulous!

Sandie said...

Oh this is gorgeous Lyn......dont ya just luv those stamps.

Well done and thanks for joining in my challenge.'

Luv Sandie