Thursday 7 February 2008

Oriental Pear Card




I've been neglecting my oriental stamps lately, so here's a card I made using a Tin Can Mail image that I haven't inked before. The background piece uses the Technicolor Dye Ink technique from the Dec 07 issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter and I've just stamped over it with Black Versafine ink.

The dragonfly embellishment was plain silver metal, which I've coloured with a green 'Sharpie' pen, then added some KindyGlitz to the wings. Apologies for the bad photo, I couldn't seem to get the colours right.

4 comments:

Heather T. said...

Very pretty cards--thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

love the colours and great idea colouring the dragonfly like you did. The fibres add a nice dimension too.

Lyn S said...

Thanks for the nice comments, and for dropping by Heather and Carole :)

Shirley said...

Beautiful use of this technique!! Gorgeous card too.