Monday 10 November 2008

An award for moi!


I was given this AWARD by Erin, AKA Fishlips, a few days ago and how special do I feel!Check out Erin's blog Cards by Fishlips ........don't you just love the name of her blog, it just cracks me up!

The Rules are :-
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

Now the hard part to choose only 5 blogs. I have decided to choose:Sandie, Vicky, Beth, Jenn and Marie!


2 comments:

Sandie said...

Oh Wow, thanks Lyn........what a gorgeous looking award it is too.

Luv Sandie

Vicky said...

Thank you so much Lyn, I`m just catching up on some blogging today, so I`ll put it up on my blog later today, I hope you`re feeling better, hugs