Monday, 10 November 2008

Photos from the weekend.

..........Just a few photos from our weekend in Bright.


This is what my DH came to see, it was a hot rodders weekend! Lucky for me there were quite a few lovely craft/specialty shops, so I went shopping while he ogled the cars! DH has a 1956 Chev, but he chose not to drive it up there.




What I came to see............peace and tranquility!



This is the house we rented for the weekend......it looks like it's way out in the country, but it was only a 2 minute walk to the centre of town!

5 comments:

fishlips said...

I wish I was in your suitcase... Looks so peaceful...

Tranquility... You Lucky Girl

Sandie said...

Wow Lyn, I simply luv, luv, luv Bright..........lucky you.

Luv Sandie

Beth said...

Oh wow Lyn your little get away looks like heaven my hubby would be right there with yours looking at the old cars he is restoring a 65 chevy pick-up

Marnie said...

Looks like a wonderful peaceful time!

Shirley said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures, Lyn. Australia is always so pretty wherever the pictures come from. Lovely country you were visiting too!