Monday 10 November 2008

Photos from the weekend.

..........Just a few photos from our weekend in Bright.


This is what my DH came to see, it was a hot rodders weekend! Lucky for me there were quite a few lovely craft/specialty shops, so I went shopping while he ogled the cars! DH has a 1956 Chev, but he chose not to drive it up there.




What I came to see............peace and tranquility!



This is the house we rented for the weekend......it looks like it's way out in the country, but it was only a 2 minute walk to the centre of town!

4 comments:

fishlips said...

I wish I was in your suitcase... Looks so peaceful...

Tranquility... You Lucky Girl

Sandie said...

Wow Lyn, I simply luv, luv, luv Bright..........lucky you.

Luv Sandie

Marnie said...

Looks like a wonderful peaceful time!

Shirley said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures, Lyn. Australia is always so pretty wherever the pictures come from. Lovely country you were visiting too!