This is an ATC swap that I was in recently at the Scrapper's Stash forum. The title of the swap was 'Dreams'. My ATC is the top left one. I used a Lynn Perrella Stampington stamp, the background is a Technique Junkies Technicolor Dye Ink background tech. I've also used German Scrap and a tiny Collections scrabble 'dream' word.
My friend Sandie has tagged me!! Arrgh! O.K Here are the rules:1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their Blog.2. Post the rules on your Blog.3. Share 7 random facts about yourself on your Blog4. Tag 7 random people , linking to their Blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their Blog.
OK, here's 7 random facts about me.
1. I'm left-handed.
2. I'm the mother of identical twin girls, who are now aged 33. Neither my DH or I have any family history of twins, so we're still wondering how that happened. It was great though, they always had each other for company, and I got my family with only having to go through one pregnancy.................we were never quite game to try a 2nd time.
3. I'm terrified of heights and spiders! I have flown in a plane, but I can't look out the window when we take off............I also suffer from motion sickness which doesn't help. As for spiders....I cant' go to bed if I see a spider inside the house, until DH has removed it. If he's not there to do it, I have to do it myself, but it really freaks me out!
4. I'm a bit of a sports nut. I love AFL footy...........my team is Richmond, a bit tragic at the moment 'cos there not very good, but I do remember the glory days of the '60's and '70's. Also love tennis and cycling, and the Olympics when they're on.
5. I spent the first 40 years of my life in Bendigo, a large country town in central Victoria (Australia). I thought I would always live there, but 11 years ago we moved to the big city of Melbourne. I enjoy living here, but the traffic still freaks me out!
6. I'm going to become a grandmother later this year!
7. I'm normally a very quiet, shy, private person and I can't believe I'm telling you all this stuff about me!
OK, that's it! Now, I'm supposed to tag 7 other people, but I'm going to take the cheat's way out 'cos I can't think of 7 people who haven't already been tagged...............so if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged.