Monday 6 July 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge - Be Inspired #38


The Cuttlebug Challenge was to use the colours Red, White and Blue, buttons and the bonus folder Swiss Dots. I made my own DP using a Tech from the June/July TJ Newsletter, called 'Depth of Field'. My stamps are from an Inque Boutique stamp set, the large greeting is from a sentiments stamp set by Stamp-It.

I used the Swiss Dots folder on the red Nestabilities label 4 die-cut and the red strip under the buttons.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

12 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

Lyn, you did an excellent job on the Depth of Field technique. Your card is simply delightful.

Shantaie said...

Cool handmade patterned paper! love your nesties layers! thanks for playing along at cuttlebug challenge blog! Happy stamping!

Unknown said...

What a super fun card!! I love the background paper you created!! AWESOME job!!

Thanks for playing along with us this week at CCB!!
**Jackie**
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

Ann said...

I love the sentiment on this one, Lyn--layered on the Nesties with the little stars--SO cute!

Anonymous said...

Your card is `gorgeous` Love the created background!!!
Thanks for joining in with the Cuttlebug Challenges..

Terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

terrific card..and the stars around the sentiment are perfect!
TFS! and Thanks for playing along this week at the cuttlebug challenge blog!
michelle.
http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

B said...

Love the fun card!

Fab said...

Hi Lyn, thanks for the lovely comment you left on my oriental blog. I'll check that group out. Love your creations. You're very talented. X Fab

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! I Just love this!! Beautiful creation with the stars!! I love it!!

Shirley said...

How really pretty, Lyn! I love how you used the technique too.

Ramona said...

Super cute card! I really like it.

Kathi said...

Wow. Great card.