Sunday 12 July 2009

Monkey business!

I've been neglecting Sandie's Alphabet Soup challenge lately, but this week I've made a card for 'M', for monkey! I just had to use this cute digital stamp image by Dustin Pike!


I've tried to keep this card in the clean and simple style, which I don't do very well as I keep wanting to add stuff......this is about as simple as I get! I coloured the image with Tim Holtz Distress Inks.

If you like Dustin's images he currently has a fantastic deal on his blog! You can buy all of his digital images that he's released so far for US$25......that's for around 118 images! I already had bought a few earlier, but couldn't resist buying them all for this price! You better be quick though, the offer ends at midnight Sunday July 12! Check out THIS post! There are also lots of freebies on the site too........I think the cute monkey image I used is actually one of Dustin's freebies!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

TEE!! I Just adore this!! Love the fun monkey image and the way you've put this together Lyn!! ;) HUGS

B said...

Adorable! Love the fun use of the gems under the sentiment and the vine!!!

Ann said...

Heehee! This guy makes me smile!

Kathi said...

Oh my. That's just too cute. I love it!

Sandie said...

Oh this is great Lyn.

Thanks for letting me know. Sorry I haven't been for a visit to your blog for a while.
Luv Sandie

Shirley said...

Now this guy really brought a much needed smile to my face. I love the whole design and what fun!!