Saturday 14 February 2009

........and the winner is!

Sorry it took me long to get back.......it's taken me about an hour to figure out how to do the screen shot thingy in this post! I used Random.org to pick the winner.



The winner is.........
Wirgie!
Here's what Wirgie said:

Hi Lyn
Glad to be one of many who've helped you get to this amazing milestone. Well done. I have no idea how to get a counter on my blog, even after 2 years LOL. Love coming to visit and seeing your beautiful creations. Particularly love your Owl card, he's so cute.
hugs
Wirgie x x

Thanks so much everyone for joining in the fun and helping me to achieve 10,000 visitors! Wirg, I'll send you an email if I can find your email addy, or else I'll put a comment on your blog to let you know of your win.

2 comments:

Wirg's Creative World said...

Hi Lyn, Oh how lovely is this! Thank you so much, here's my email addy my friend...
wirginia@optusnet.com.au

Happy Valentines day to you too
love
Wirgie

Sandie said...

Wow Wirg, lucky you my friend.

Great giveaway Lyn......now we want to see some creations Wirg!!!!

Take care.

Luv Sandie