Monday 23 February 2009

Fantasy Film Dragonfly card.

Sorry, this is not a new card, I made this for the OSA Dragonfly Swap late last year and had completely forgotten to post it here. My background is created from Fantasy Film, I found a tutorial on how to use it at Penelope's Pitstop blog . My stamps are all by The Darkroom Door and the ink used is Black Staz-On. I've taken 3 photos of the same card just to show how different the colours appear, depending on which angle you look at it.





I was hoping to post a link to the OSA swap gallery to show you what the other members did for this swap, but somehow they didn't get put into the gallery. I will post the cards that I received in the swap, but it will have to wait until tomorrow!

I'm sorry to say that the bushfires are causing a lot of anxiety again at the moment. More fires have flared around the Dandenongs and in Central Victoria around the Daylesford area and high winds are making it hard for the fires to be contained. A lot of people have been evacuating since yesterday...no-one is taking any chances this time after the catastrophe earlier this month. I hope everyone is safe wherever you are in the world!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful set of creations Lyn!! Really love the background and the colors!! TFS! :)

Ann said...

Wow! That bg is gorgeous, Lyn! Very cool technique.

Shirley said...

The card is beautiful. Thanks for keeping us up on the fires there. I have been worried about this lady on this blog:
http://shirleyfyfe.typepad.com/reflections/
She hasn't posted since the 17th and I am hoping she and family are safe.

Sonya said...

LOVE your card Lyn, and thankyou so much for the link to the blog with the instructions on how to use Fantasy Film, I thought I might need some of that once, so brought it, but it has been sitting in a draw as I really did not know what to do with it!! I will be able to have a play now!

Anonymous said...

...and I was a lucky recipient of one such card in the OSA Dragonfly Swap. Love this card and glad you've added a link to give me ideas quite how to use that Fantasy Film too Lyn.

Christine Riley said...

Beautiful technique, just gorgeous!
Hugs, Christine

Marnie said...

This is GORGEOUS!

B said...

So pretty! Love the technique!

Virginia Killmore said...

Lucky swappers!

Kathi said...

Those are all lovely. Great work. Lucky swappers.