Thursday 23 December 2010

Christmas Trees

Hi everyone, I'm madly trying to get my Christmas preparations done before we head down to Torquay tomorrow (Christmas Eve) for Christmas at my daughter, Hayley's home. I spent yesterday baking some Christmas cookies, I still have to decorate one batch of them and find time to wrap presents! I think I will be having a late night tonight!

Today's card uses Sketch #95 from Card Patterns. I used the tree stamp from Annabelle Stamps Whoo Loves Christmas stamp set and coloured it with Copic Markers. I also added a little Stickles glitter to the baubles and used some Distress Ink around the edges. The DP is by Basic Grey from an older range, cardstock is Stampin' Up and Bazzil (lighter green). I also used some Sprinkles from Annabelle Stamps, a Fiskars border punch, the greeting is a Making Memories rub-on and the organza ribbon is recycled from a gift.



Since I won't be back here until after Christmas, I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all my blog readers a very merry Christmas with your families, I hope you all have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

I love your card Lyn! Have a wonderful time at your daughters house, and I hope the night isn't too late for you :)
Merry Christmas!!
Andrea

whoistracy said...

This is so pretty Lyn! I love those trees and the DP you used. So glad you could join us on Card Patterns this week. Happy holidays!

Anonymous said...

Such a darling card! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Kathi said...

What a lovely card!

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card! Love the green/ aubergine combination :)

Shirley said...

OMGosh! I am in love with this one!!!!!