Saturday 4 December 2010

Teddy Christmas

Hello, I'm back again with another Christmas card! I've made this one for my little grand-daughter, her favourite toy is her white bunny, or Munny as she calls him, so this image was perfect for her.

The stamp is from Stamp-It (Australia) and I've coloured it with Copic Markers and a white gel pen. The design paper is from Kaisercraft and the greeting is a die-cut sticker by Francheville.



I made this for two challenges - the sketch is from AnnaBelle Stamps and I've used the theme from Teddy Stampers of Christmas Teddies.

Thanks for stopping by today, it's going to be a real stinking hot day here. Hope you have a great weekend wherever you are!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lyn! I love your teddy card! Your coloring is awesome and I just love your paper and designing! Thank you for playing with Teddy-Stampers this week!

Kathi said...

Such a cute card. I love the way you colored the teddy bear.

Kylie said...

What a super cute card, Lyn!
Your little bear brought a smile to my face with his little rabbit under his arm and holding his stocking, just adorable!
LOVE your colouring and your gorgeous bow, LOVE your card Lyn!
Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! I love this Lyn!! The layout is wonderful and your coloring is awesome!!HUGS

A Consuming Passion said...

Ah Lyn this is so cute!!!! Love your little sentiment too! Thanks for playing along with us again this week. Hope you're well and looking forward to a good Christmas.

B said...

Oh how adorable!

Andrea said...

This is so cute Lyn! A perfect 'Teddy' card for Christmas, and he looks all set for bed!
Thanks for playing along with us this week :)
Andrea
x

Anonymous said...

So cute, I'm sure she will love it!

Sharon said...

Hi Lyn, thanks for joining us at Teddy Stampers again. Your Christmas card is adorable. Just love those colour and what a cute stamp. Happy holidays! Sharon