Friday 3 December 2010

Snowflake card

Hi everyone, back with a quick post of another Christmas card. For this card I used the Simply Saturday sketch from Andrea's Stampin' Moments blog.



Stamps used are Fiskars snowflake border and Pink Paislee greeting. I like the softness of the Versamagic Sea Breeze ink that I used. The large snowflake is a cuttlebug cut and emboss die, the small snowflake is punched with a Carl punch, silver cardstock is embossed with Swiss Dots folder. I inked the large snowflake, then glittered it with Diamond Dust.



OK, that's it for now! Hope you like my card.

4 comments:

B said...

So lovely! Fabby soft colors and I lve the layered on the snowflakes!

Andrea said...

Gorgeous colours Lyn! Love the softness and glitter....beautiful!
Andrea

Kathi said...

Great color combo. Fabulous glittery and wintry card!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful and elegant looking Lyn!!HUGS