Thursday 2 December 2010

Oh Christmas Tree!

I've decided I really need to hurry up and get my Christmas cards done, so I'll be hanging out in my craft room for the next few days. There are so many challenges that I want to do this week, so I've combined three challenges to make this card. I've used the sketch #51 from Papertake Weekly blog, the theme from Daring Cardmakers - Spots and Stripes, and The Pink Elephant blog theme of using the colours RED, BLUE and GREEN.


I used the tree stamp from the 'Hooo Loves Christmas' stamp set from AnnaBelle Stamps. I stamped it onto some grungy green Kaisercraft designer paper, coloured the baubles with a red PrismaColor marker and put some Dimensional Magic over them to give more dimension. The spotty and stripy papers are from the Kaisercraft Christmas Carnival 6 x 6 paper pad, the greeting is a rub-on by Imaginesce and I've added some white grosgrain ribbon, some aqua satin ribbon and some skinny red satin ribbon finished with a bow. The blue and red cardstock are from Pedigree Papers.

Thanks for looking, hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with another card!

9 comments:

Kylie said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card Lyn!
Enjoy your time in your craft room lol!

Take Care, Hugs,
Kylie X

Kathi said...

Such a wonderful card. Have a blast crafting! Just be sure to share your creations with us!

Lynda said...

What a fabulous card! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card, love how you did the baubles on the tree!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Lyn, your tree looks so gorgeous hun!! I love the papers too!! So fun!! Hope you're doing well!!HUGS

B said...

So pretty! Love the use of the bauble!

Saskia said...

Great to see your work at Daring Cardmakers! Thanks for joining us!

Greetings, Saskia :)

Angie said...

What a fab card love the colours thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie

Marja Sch said...

What fabulous card. Such gorgeous colours, cute image and a lovely way to use the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly. Hugs Marja