Thursday 10 May 2012

Bird card.

I'm back again with another yellow card! I know, I said I don't like yellow, but since I had my Scattered Straw Distress Ink out from yesterday's card I decided to make a card for Less Is More's Week 66 Colour Challenge - Yellow.


I used a solid background stamp with the Scattered Straw ink and overstamped the birds on a branch image (Grace Taylor) with Brilliance Starlite Black ink. I watercoloured the flowers with some more Scattered Straw ink just to accentuate them a little. The Stamp-It greeting uses the same Starlite Black ink.

I'm also entering this card for The Pink Elephant - TPE #147 All About Mom
and
Critter Sketch Challenge #114 - Mom


Thanks for stopping by today!


5 comments:

Kathi said...

Oh. This is lovely!

You might not yellow, but you used it really well here!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the technique you used to stamp the birds on the bg!

Chrissie said...

Super card Lyn, I like those splodgy background stamps!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Unknown said...

Lyn what a beautiful creations what a fantastic card , fabulous details and that stamped image is fab too I love this .
Well done Hugs Elaine

Mandi said...

Absolutely stunning, FAB inking
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"