Tuesday 15 May 2012

Happy Mothers Day....a little late!

I hope all the Mothers out there in blogland had a wonderful Mothers Day on Sunday! My hubby took me out for breakfast and my girls and grandchildren came over with some lovely flowers and goodies after lunch, so I had a great day here!

 This is the card I made for my daughter Joanne, I used a new stamp by Whimsy Stamps from the Wee Stamps range by Sylvia Zet, called Bird Swing, isn't it just so sweet! I coloured the image with Whispers Markers and a blending pen. The greeting is by Annabelle Stamps, DP by Kaisercraft and the turquoise layer is Bazzil cardstock, I used a Nestabilies die to cut out my image and greeting.


I'm entering this card for CAS-ual Fridays CFC52 Feathered Friends challenge. Hope you like it!

10 comments:

Carole M. said...

Hi Lyn! a lovely card you made for your daughter, and I'm so glad you had a nice breakfast out with your husband. That makes such a special start to the day relaxing and enjoying each others company

lostinpaper said...

Totally too cute! Love those sweet birds, perfect colours for this image too Lyn!

Carolyn said...

It's never too late to send someone a happy greeting.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO YOU TOO LYN.

Lorena Canto said...

What a sweet card for your daughter, Lyn! Your coloring is beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays :)

Lisa A. said...

Oh Lyn...this is so very sweet...what a lovely and dear card for your daughter...love it!! Thanks for being a part of the challenge at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)!!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

This is so sweet!! Your coloring is terrific!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! We're so glad you did!!

G Peplow said...

Hi Lyn, This is so cute, I love the image and the bright pop of blue behind the birds, xx

Kathi said...

Awwww. Such a cute and lovely image, which is perfect for Mother's Day. Beautiful card!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous image Lyn and a beautiful card . I love the spotty dots they are fab Hugs Elaine

valuesleader said...

Facebook released it's objective to acquire Oculus VR for $2 billion at the end of March. The federal government Trade Percentage authorized purchasing in late Apr. For more on VR's the latest progress, be sure to examine our coverage of electronic fact at GDC 2014. Press enjoy below to view our own hands on impressions with the Oculus Rift. Origin " cable "
cheap guild wars 2 gold

gw2 gold